Can streaks and an uneven finish be avoided?
Yes, just follow these simple steps.
- If you're going to shave or wax, do so at least 12 hours before you tan.
- Exfoliate and rub-off excess, dead skin cells for an even tan.
- Avoid lotion before tanning, since lotions can act as a barrier on the skin and cause streaks.
- Instead of using moisturizer the day of tanning, try VersaSpa Intensifying Primer, which will moisturize and balance your skin's pH to accelerate development time and intensify the tan.
- Don't forget, After the tanning application, avoid getting wet, like working out or showering for about 4-6 hours to allow the tan to develop.
- Be careful when washing your hands, don't allow the water to run down your arm.